Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Yahoo Messenger 7

Well friends,

This maybe a stale news for you all. But today I'm gonna write about the latest version of Yahoo Messenger.

I remember opening my first email account in Yahoo! Mail............way back in 1996. I am still using that account. Yahoo Messenger came a little later and brought many surprises with it. It had some very cool features like instant messaging, instantaneous email notification, etc.

Then in the later versions came IMenvironments (really cool ones) and expansion of animated emoticons, news, games, weather, stocks, etc etc.

The latest add on are the photo sharing and (I call) "psedo-phonecalls". That's soooo cool man, voice-chatting was outta there for a long time and now like PM there's PP (Personal Phoning). But, I think the software has some bugs..........the ringer most of the times dont ring at all ....... I cannot receive phone-calls, etc. The messenger also chews on way too much memory.

Yahoo ought to work on this. Otherwise its supercool !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home