Monday, September 26, 2005

Google Adsense : Earning through your blog !

Well guys,

those of you visit here quite often, may have noticed that I had added some extras to both of my blogs. A Google sponsored ad banner here on top and a Google search box at the right sidebar.

You may wonder why I decided to add the scripts to my blog, which makes it look like ............well........kinda 'commercial' sort. However, if you already dont know, here's a surprise for you !

I came across this idea when an unknown person left a comment to one of my posts stating in brief the concept of Adsense. I became interested and here I am now.

Google Adsense gives you the oppotunity to earn through your blog with no extra work. All you have to do is to paste some scripts in your blog's template (there is even a tutorial included for HTML novices in the site), and whenever a visitor to your blog clicks on one of the ads in the ad-banner or clicks any Google ads in the Search Results page by searching from your blog's Google Search box, you get paid. That is, after pasting the scripts, all you have to do is to count money. Those using Firefox, can add on an extension which keeps an eye on your Adsense earnings when you are online.

Though the idea seems to be fantastic, you know, its not that easy to be rich. Well, to say the truth, I am richer by $0.72 after about a week. Moreover, you wont get the money before it gets to $100. If it takes a decade to get to $100 from $99.90, well, you have to wait !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home