Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Great Softwares !

Today I downloaded some great softwares....

Among them the best were :
1.PowerToys for Windows XP from Microsoft's site (PowerToy Calculator : which generates graphs of functions, Tweak UI and Command Prompt Here).

2.But by far the best was Screen & Print Capture .
I've been searching for this piece of software for the last 2 years and it is a FREEWARE ! It captures active window/whole screen and automatically saves the images in GIF/JPG/BMP etc formats in ur selected folder !

Yesterday night I went to sleep at 4:30 am at night after my Windows 98SE crashed and I installed Windows XP Pro SP2 and all the 30 application softwares that I use ! I'll tell you more about my discoveries in XP later. Till then , ROCK ON !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home