Tuesday, August 23, 2005

System running at the highest speed !

I downloaded some awesome softwares today. Now my system is running as fast as never before. I have installed almost 40 applications yet the system resources are 88% free.

1. WinASO : Registry Cleaner and registry Defragmenter
2. Folder Protect : Locks an entire folder with files and subfolders.

The security is so high for this appplication that after a locking a folder, even a media file within it cannot be played from a separate application like Windows Media Player !

Again, after a folder/file is locked,
1. It cannot be opened.
2. It cannot be modified.
3. It cannot be deleted.

I wonder what would happen if after locking an important folder the master password is lost ! I hope unistalling the entire application would solve the problem !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home