Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Most Efficient System Optimizer !

Wow ! I feel so thrilled to write about this 'aweware' (my self-given name for an awesome software) ! I had installed Ms Windows XP Pro a couple of days back. But as my ystem configuration is very outdated with a 20 GB Hard Disk and 128 MB RAM with no additional graphic card, this OS didn't live up to my expectations at first. I used WinASO Registry Optimizer (this is also an aweware, but for Win98SE Environment) but it also couldn't help much. It took so long to log in and log out. Even the folders opened so slowly. Everything seemed to be crippled. But now after installing and running the utilities of this aweware everything seems to really 'run'. No one would really know at the first glance whether I have a 256 MB RAM or higher !

This aweware : TuneUp Utilities 2004 is an all-in-one software that provides registry cleaner, system tweaking, system optimizer, RAM optimizer, file shredder and more ! This is like heaven and I never knew WinXP had so many internal effects and settings hidden before installing this aweware.

However, as a word of precaution I must tell you something. I had surfed through scores of software distribution sites and read user reviews. Virtually everyone of them rated this aweware 5 stars. But some of them faced problems when they tried to defrag the registry using this software. I tell you, use WinASO for this, its free and extremely reliable.

Anyway, all of you system-buffs, go ahead and JUMP FOR IT !! Right now I am using the Full Version of this software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home